Reminders and News
Activities to do over the Summer to get Ready for 4th Grade
* Participate in "Let's Read Seminole!" Earn rewards for your school, connect with other kids to talk about cool books, and help a good cause! The Bookmobile with Pre-K to 12 reading materials for student checkout will be making 12 stops weekly Monday–Thursday from June 9th – 26th and July 7th-July 31st. Click here to go to the website for more info!
* Get a head start on the next Sunshine State Book list! Click here for a copy of the list.
* Memorize multiplication facts! www.multiplication.com is a fun site with many free games. Have flash cards in the house and in the car!
* Make a game of Multiplication BINGO.
* Review division and division with remainders
* Practice subtraction with borrowing
* Keep a journal of the trips and fun activities that you do this summer!
* Write a summer newsletter for your family, or get together with other kids in your neighborhood to write a neighborhood newsletter.
* Write a mystery "What Is It?" paragraph by describing a person, place, or things using details. Have a friend or family member guess what your mystery paragraph is about.
Congrats 3rd Graders!
It's been a wonderful year! Thank you for all of the end-of-year gifts and cards. It's always tough to say goodbye, but these kids are ready for 4th grade! I wish all students and families a FUN and safe summer!
Attention Up-Coming 3rd Graders!
* Third Grade Supply List. Click Here
* Get a start on the next Sunshine State book list! Click here for a copy of the list!.
* Practice addition and subtraction flash cards.
Friday, August 8- Meet the Teacher! Between the hours of 10AM-12PM in the classroom
Monday, August 11- First day of School!
Thursday, August 24- 3rd Grade Curriculum Night, 6:30-7:30PM. Meet in the classroom.